If you have been paroled in the U.S., your parole status will automatically be terminated if:

  • You depart the United States without obtaining advance authorization to travel
  • Your parole period expires

The DHS may decide to terminate your parole status if you violate any laws of the United States.

You must also report your physical address to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) if you are in the U.S. longer than 30 days and update any change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States or its territories. 

Most parolees can change their address two different ways:

1. If you have already created a USCIS online account, you could use the USCIS Online Change of Address system by visiting: https://www.uscis.gov/addresschange

If you don’t have a USCIS online account, you can create one by visiting: https://my.uscis.gov

2. File a form AR-11 (Alien’s Change of Address Card) online by visiting: https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do.

Filing Form AR-11 online will update your address on all pending applications, petitions, or requests that you include on the form. You do not need to mail Form AR-11 if you use the change of address webpage.