If you have been paroled into the United States, you are required to notify U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) of any address change within 10 days each time you move, even if you are moving to a temporary location. Updating your physical address is mandatory and is a condition of your parole.  Most individuals can change their address online in two ways: 


1-If you already have a USCIS Online account


Log into your USCIS online account and update your old address with your new address. 


2-If you don’t have a USCIS Online account


If you don’t have an account, you can file Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card by visiting this page online


OPTION 1 - If you have filed an immigration-related application or petition with USCIS and have not yet received a decision notice, card, or document, click the YES box. Filing Form AR-11 online will update your address on all pending applications, petitions, or requests that you include on the form. 


  • From the pulldown menu select the application, petition, or request form number, form sub type, the receipt number you received when you filled out the form and the zip code you used WHEN YOU FILED THE FORM. 
  • Fill out your name and date of birth. 
  • Fill in your old address and your new address. 
  • If you are living at someone else’s home, write the name of the person you are living with in the C/O box. If the mailing address is the same as the new address you already entered, check “Mailing address same as new address above” and hit CONFIRM. If it is temporary, check “Enter Mailing Address When Different From New Address,” put in the temporary address and hit CONFIRM. Note: If you checked “Enter Mailing Address When Different From New Address,” be sure to fill out a change of address again if/when you are able to receive mail at your new address. When filing this new change of address form, don’t put a name in C/O and check “Mailing address same as new address above.” 
  • Enter your email address 
  • Fill in the name of the person who completed the form.  
  • Type in the letters you see in the security check. 
  • Check the box that says: “By accepting this electronic signature, the applicant or petitioner, parent or guardian, or legal representative certifies under penalty of perjury that all information provided is true and correct.” 
  • Hit the SUBMIT BUTTON 


OPTION 2- If you have not filed any immigration-related application, petition or request forms with USCIS, click the NO button. Follow the same directions above, but you will not be asked about file case information. 


IMPORTANT: Changing your address with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) will not change your address with USCIS. To receive important correspondence in the US Mail, you also need to change your address with the U.S. Postal Service. You can do this online at: https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo/disclaimer?referral=UMOVE